IHS - Annual Report 2017
- 1 General Overview
- 2 Projects
- 2.1 International Projects
- 2.2 Projects in Switzerland
- 2.3 Workshops
- 2.4 Hardware Projects and Labology
- 2.5 Online Presence and Media
- 2.6 Related Projects
- 3 Finances
See our event and overviews from the Futures Meeting @ ANORG
India-Indonesia Residency 2017
Projects in Switzerland
Biohack Retreat Klöntal 2017
Some of the workshops are linked above under the title of "Project".
Hardware Projects and Labology
Project 113: DIY Single Photon Generator
Finding a hack to generate single photons. Quantum-Nano-Dots, Cristals, Ions?
Project 114: Gär Lämpli
Check the Temperature and Time profile of your ferments... with just 1 LED
Project 115: Back to Bombyx
Exploring silk, again.
Project 116: Circular Chromatography
à la ur-institute
Project 118: Trans Organs on a Chip
grow your own transorgans for fully (micro) fluid(ic) exchange!
Online Presence and Media
See here Press_Coverage#2017
GOSH Roadmap and Santiago de Chile
End of the year accounts: more or less 500, and some money via urs for our not so secret space program...
Download pdf here: File:Hackteria Financial Overview 2017_final.pdf
Total Production Costs
- Hackteria: Mostly through the wemakeit Campaign / Science Booster for Klöntal, approx 18k CHF
- Payments from Make Munich (Hans Sauer Stiftung), UNIGE (Biofabbing - DITOs), Ricolab (donation), Garage MCA (Art Experiment, Moscow)