GYNEpunk: Autonomous ginecologyLAB
gynepunk's objective is to make emerge DIY-DIT accessible diagnosis labs and technics in extreme experimentation, down the rocks or elevators if is necesary. Has to be possible in a situated stable place or/and in nomadic mobile labs. Has to be able to perform as much as WE WANT, in a intensive way: smears, fluid analysis, biopsy, PAPs, synthesize hormones at will, blood exams, urinalysis, HIV tests, pain reliefs, or what ever WE NEED. Hack and build our own ultrasound, endoscope or ecography devices in a low-cost way. All this in a strict complementation with herbs and natural knowledges, oral traditions, submarine recipes, seeking with hunger generate superavit of DIY lubricants, anti-conceptives, open doula domains, savage caring of any visceral hands on technologies, as menstrual extraction, all elevated at maximun potential of common learning and radical self-body-power...! >> read more <<
keywords: ANARCHA biopunk - DIY bodyaction - radical SelFpower - Analisis of fluids - self citology - DIY equipment
|*WEBGRAPHY_ tools of research|
|* IMATECA: open public Image found archive|
- 1 BIO/Autonomy
- 2 GYN/lab
- 3 URO/GYN
- 4 OB/GYN
- 5 HEMATOLOGY
- 6 ENDOCRINOLOGY
- 7 Library
on:GYNECOLOGY + UROLOGY + OBSTETRICS (OB/GYN & URO/GYN) + HEMATOLOGY + ENDOCRINOLOGY: Vaginitis (Bacterial, Yeast, Trichomoniasis), Endometriosis, Sexually Transmitted Infection (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia,Herpes simplex, Syphilis,Human papillomavirus, Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Hepatitis B), Urinary Tract INfections (UTI), Cistitis, Hormons, Exocrine glands, Abortion, Menstrual Extraction.
Jugaad(a hindi term) is a survival tactic, whereas a hack is an intellectual art form; i.e. Jugaad is the wile of the poor, and hack the pastime of the affluent cerebral. Jugaad is a hack to get around or deal with a lack of or limited resources, and has a class component to it - jugaad are things poor but clever people do to make the most of the resources they have. They do what they need to do, without regard to what is supposed to be possible." colloquial Hindi-Urdu - wikipedia
Tools & equipment
- Build My Lab Contest, (Tekla Labs and Instructables)
- Instruments used in medical laboratories
- Wetare DIYbio/FAQ/Equipment
lab equipmentDIY (Hackteria-Hacks)
A laboratory test is a procedure in which a sample of blood, urine, other bodily fluid, or tissue is examined to get information about a person’s health.
Ginecología: del griego γυναίκα gynaika "mujer"
|Gynecology Historic Research|
|Anarcha Gland project: herstory of gynecology (only spanish)|
|Anarcha Gland blog|
SET UP For gynecological examination Basics Tools: gloves, speculum, Set Up: good light, stable base to lay down
- Auto-exámen (self-exam)
- Detectar a tiempo enfermedades que pueden volverse complicadas es conocer tu propio cuerpo, ser perceptiva con los síntomas que se te manifiestan, saber ver y palpar cuando algo a cambiado o no está del todo bien
- Para prevenir la aparición de alguna patología.
- Para diagnosticar una patología.
- The gynecological examination
- Candida or "yeast" infections.
- Bacterial vaginosis.
- Trichomoniasis vaginitis.
- Chlamydia vaginitis.
- Viral vaginitis.
- Non-infectious vaginitis
- Sexually Transmitted Infection
- Herpes simplex
- Human papillomavirus
Test interpretation: Symptoms and Diagnosis
- OBGYN Skills Lab
- Tests for Gynecologic Disorders
- Gynecology: Symptoms and Tests
- Gynecological Disorders
- Cancer Symptoms and Diagnosis
Safety - Precautions Safety in Laboratories- Biological Safety Cabinets
- Specimen Collection and Handling
CITOLOGY (citos del griego >> célula) Cell collection
- biopsia dermatológica
- Cervical Cone Biopsy
- Endometrial Biopsy
tests Specimen Collection and Handling
PAP Smear http://www.yd-diagnostics.com/html/e_product_05_01.html http://geosalud.com/VPH/interpretacion_citologia.html Interpretación Resultado de la Citología del Cuello Uterino
- Urine chemistry
- Urinalysis: Three Types of Examinations
- Variations of Uric acid crystals in urine
- Few common Artifacts and elements in Urinalysis
- Urine Crystals Forms
- yeast in urine
- [Urinalysis and Body Fluids]
- Streaking pattern of urine specimen
- Urease Test
- UTI (routine-urinalysis-normal-laboratory-study-values)
BodyPLANTS: Urinary INfections
- Centella asiatica ( Pegagan ) Indonesian Herbs Information Centre
- Kumis Kucing Exotic Plants in Indonesia
- binahong" .. from wiki: (Latin : Bassela rubra linn, Inggris : Heartleaf maderavine madevine, Cina : Deng san chi)
Here sharing local plants for usual affections to some bodies arround. Some of them are cronic, some temporary depending on the enviroment.
“No woman wants an abortion like she wants an ice cream cone or a Porsche. She wants an abortion like an animal caught in a trap wants to gnaw off its own leg."
- MAGAZINE What's next for women's autonomy? To mark four decades of women exercising the right to abortion, our contributors share ideas & actions in On The Issues Magazine Winter 2012.
When conducting the test, what is being sought to be detected is a compound called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
It is made by cells that form the placenta, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and becomes attached to the uterine wall. Levels can first be detected by a blood test about 11 days after conception and about 12 - 14 days after conception by a urine test. In general the hCG levels will double every 72 hours.
- The Amphibian Pregnancy Test
- Lancelot Hogben
- Pregnancy test link to frog fall
- Skill share: DIY Frog Pregnancy Test
others: dandelion method, Bleach, Pine sol , Toothpaste
- Menstrual extraction wikipedia
- Extracción Menstrual Texto traducido del fanzine “Free to Choose. A guide to reproductive freedom”
- APUNTES SOBRE LA EXTRACCIÓN MENSTRUAL Itziar Ziga
- Menstrual Extraction sisterzeus
- The Whats, Hows, and Whys of Menstrual Extraction. Article by Rebecca Chalker
- Experiments with the del-em
- Building a Del Em
- MENSTRUAL EXTRACTION IS A GOOD IDEA by Rebecca Chalker
- Emmenagogues are herbs which stimulate blood flow in the pelvic area and uterus; some stimulate menstruation.
- How to induce a miscarriage herbally (and safely) (2006)
VIH / HIV
HIV Blood Tests http://www.hivsymptomsonline.com/hiv-blood-test.html http://aids.about.com/od/hivtesting/ht/howtest.htm Depression detectable in the blood: Platelet serotonin transporter function http://currentsinbiology.tumblr.com/post/84556561245/depression-detectable-in-the-blood-platelet
- Hemocytometry > http://www.medical-labs.net/hemocytometry-767/
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Fluids produced by the vagina
- Anarcha Gland: eyaculation mechabnics
- Prostate: active stimulation
hormone (from Greek ὁρμή - "impetus")
Endocrine modification therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Can You Help In Creating a Science-Based Transgender FAQ?
- Hormones self medicating
- Hormone replacement therapy (male-to-female) wikipedia
- Hormone replacement therapy (female-to-male) wikipedia
- Cross-gender Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Hormone Therapy
- FAQ: Hormone Therapy for M2F Transsexuals House of Sissify, strict feminization
Synthesis, regulation, and functions
- Sex hormone synthesis, regulation, and function
- Hormones, Receptors and Control Systems
- Steroid Hormones in The medical biochemistry page
- Sex hormones
- Synthesized Fragments of Hormones Make their Debut 2001
- Bioidentical, Natural and Synthetic Hormones: What’s the Difference?
- Chemical Synthesis of Hormones, Pheromones and Other Bioregulators pdf
- ALDACTONE: (marketed under the trade names Aldactone, Novo-Spiroton, Spiractin, Spirotone, Verospiron or Berlactone) is a diuretic and is used as an antiandrogen.
- PROVERA: Generic Name: medroxyprogesterone (med-ROX-ee-proe-JES-ter-one) Brand Name: Provera
- Be aware of Depo-Provera side effects on Practical Androgyny
|People: working with DIY Bio-technology, feminism, bodypolitics|
|subRosa mutable (cyber)feminist art collective combining art, social activism and politics to explore and critique the intersections of information and bio technologies on women’s bodies, lives and work|
|Women's Health In Women's Hands|
|Maternidades Subversivas-Maria LLopis|
- Gynecological diagnosis (1910) Full text - Author: Burrage, Walter L. (Walter Lincoln), 1860-1935
ABORTION Reproductive Freedom ZINES
- Unreproductive: Zines on Herbal Abortion and Menstrual Extraction
- Fertility Awareness for Non-Invasive Birth Control
- Free to Choose: A Guide to Reproductive Freedom (2006) pdf
- Guía fácil para el aborto espontáneo (y salvaje) hysteria x Maria Llopis
- Menstrual Health, Abortion Options, STI’s and General D.I.Y. Health/Self Care A-M The Mimi Zine Distro - A Feminist Zine Distro Promoting D.I.Y. Health Care!
- African Studies Give Women Hope in H.I.V. Fight
- Study Looks at HIV and Poverty
- In US cities, HIV linked more to poverty than race
- Poverty and HIV are strongly linked, CDC survey finds