IHS - Annual Report 2016
- 1 General Overview
- 2 Projects
- 2.1 International Projects
- 2.1.1 BioCommons meeting in Berlin
- 2.1.2 ZKM cancelled Workshops
- 2.1.3 CNSX – California Nano Sonification Xperience
- 2.1.4 Gathering for Open Science Hardware - GOSH 2016
- 2.1.5 Wia wuörn scho imma Biohäckr, Munich
- 2.1.6 Interactivos?16, Madrid
- 2.1.7 Solitude Gathering & GV, August 2016
- 2.1.8 Hackteria's Empathetic Taxidermia Lab, Helsinki
- 2.1.9 Hackteria joins MultispeQ v1.0 Workshop by PhotosynQ – Michigan
- 2.1.10 AstroBio and DIY microscopes @ K_Space, Kathmandu
- 2.1.11 BYOP - P.O.S.T. Hackathon, Nabi Art Center, Seoul
- 2.1.12 Hackteria @ MFRU/Kiblix Festival
- 2.1.13 The Laboratory | Akademie Schloss Solitude – Dec 2016
- 2.2 Projects in Switzerland
- 2.2.1 BioHacking meets Citizen Science, Bern
- 2.2.2 HTGAA final Project by GaudiLabs
- 2.2.3 Denisa Kera giving a Keynote at Future Forum Lucern
- 2.2.4 The Hydra Project - Kuai Shen @ Sonnenstube, Lugano
- 2.2.5 Randen Session
- 2.2.6 Hackteria meets Dada
- 2.2.7 Randen Session
- 2.2.8 Veli & Amos visit GaudiLabs
- 2.2.9 Fostering Duckweed – From Urine to Protein, by Baggenstos/Rudolf
- 2.2.10 Randen Session
- 2.3 Workshops
- 2.4 Hardware Projects and Labology
- 2.5 Online Presence and Media
- 2.6 Related Projects
- 2.1 International Projects
- 3 Finances
Not too much... download funding application to migros File:Hackteria_MigrosKulturprozent2015_final_MD.pdf (in German). To be presented and completed for GV-Solitude 2016.
BioCommons meeting in Berlin
Gathering on the topic of Digital Biology in Temporary lab at Kühlhaus, Berlin . Participants from OpenDrop, DigiBio, BioFlux discussing developments and roadmap on open science hardware and wetware collaboration. Public event at Spectrum, Space for Art and Science.
ZKM cancelled Workshops
CNSX – California Nano Sonification Xperience
Gathering for Open Science Hardware - GOSH 2016
We Co-Organized the 2016 edition of GOSH, a global gathering to bring together people interested in making scientific hardware open. The meeting with 50 participants marked the beginning of an ongoing collaboration among hackers, tinkerers, artists, scientist and engineers with the aim of establishing open science hardware as part of the open science movement. A manifesto on open science hardware was drafted and later published.
Wia wuörn scho imma Biohäckr, Munich
Marc is Mentoring the 2016 Edition of Medialab Interactivos. Participants Mary Maggic, Paula Pin, Andreas Siagian from the Hackteria Network are invited a Collaborators. Urs Gaudenz had a keynote speak on the topic of "Imitation is the sincerest form of flatteryflattery". Urs was acknowledged "last" founder of Hackteria.
Solitude Gathering & GV, August 2016
Hackteria's Empathetic Taxidermia Lab, Helsinki
Hackteria joins MultispeQ v1.0 Workshop by PhotosynQ – Michigan
AstroBio and DIY microscopes @ K_Space, Kathmandu
BYOP - P.O.S.T. Hackathon, Nabi Art Center, Seoul
Hackteria @ MFRU/Kiblix Festival
The Laboratory | Akademie Schloss Solitude – Dec 2016
Projects in Switzerland
BioHacking meets Citizen Science, Bern
HTGAA final Project by GaudiLabs
Denisa Kera giving a Keynote at Future Forum Lucern
Invited by the CreaLab of University Lucern, Denisa Kera gives a well received Key Note on the topic of " " to the annual Conference with this years topic of "Empowerment Re-Visited”.
In a sponatanous session at GaudiLabs, Denisa and Urs started the project "Queen Bittie".
For a common dinner, Bengt Sjolen and Sachiko Hirosue joined.
The Hydra Project - Kuai Shen @ Sonnenstube, Lugano
Iyok, Stahl, Urs
Hackteria meets Dada
Hackteria and Center for Alternative Coconut Research friends visit the "Aluminium Hats" workshop as part of the 100 Dada celebrations
Mary, Ucok, Michael
Veli & Amos visit GaudiLabs
Special guests Veli Silver and Amos Angeles visit GaudiLabs to discuss the MixTape NextLevel collaboration. The design of a special Veli & Amios MixTape "Boom Box Style" was defined and later produced in a small batch.
Fostering Duckweed – From Urine to Protein, by Baggenstos/Rudolf
With Cindy, Andrew Q, and friends
Citizen Science Netzwerk Schweiz
Workshop "Biohacking Meets Citizen Science" with presentations and Workshop for the participants. We tried to extract DNA from spit and test for the "Geek Gen" SMIP. Special guests.
PCR @ BioTehna
Hardware Projects and Labology
5 years of turbidity meter geeking… and now this!
Online Presence and Media
End of the year accounts:
Total Production Costs
- Hackteria: Migros Kulturprozent, left overs from 2015... mostly spent during Sonnenstube event. 1000 from Sonnenstube.
- Coconuts: Spent it all... payments to stahl and everything done by june 2016.
- Payments from Pro Helvetia, via pixelache, ca 2500CHF. Some cash via Nabi, S.Korea, 800CHF. Reimbursement and fee from make munich, 1500CHF. Payments from ZKM workshop, 3000. Reimbursements from GOSH, 500.