It's French, yes! and it translates to: "I like; I love; I fancy, I cherish, I engage; I care"
Jaringan of Appropriate and Interdisciplinary Maker Education
Jaringan antar Appropiasi dan Interdisiplin Maker Edukasi
- Designing for Tinkerability
- Invent to Learn
- An Ethic of Excellence: Building a Culture of Craftsmanship with Students
- Make: The Annotated Build-It-Yourself Science Laboratory: Build Over 200 Pieces of Science Equipment! for download
- Maker Program Blueprint by NYSCI Download here: File:NYSCI_MAKER_BLUEPRINT.pdf
- Ich kann! – Das Buch
- Gambiarra: Repair Culture, by Felipe Fonseca
- Why I Am Not a Maker
- THE CRITICAL ENGINEERING MANIFESTO
- Are We Apolitical Bourgeois Hobbyists Promoting a Materialist Patriarchy?
- Leah Buechley: Thinking About Making – An examination of what we mean by making (MAKEing) these days. What gets made? Who makes? Why does making matter?
- Convergence: Philosophies and Pedagogies for Developing the Next Generation of Humanitarian Engineers and Social Entrepreneurs for download
- Centre for Real-World Learning, Winchester
"We show how trends as different as feminist thought and the ethnography of science join with trends in the computer culture to favor forms of knowledge based on working with concrete materials rather than abstract propositions, and this too predisposes them to prefer learning in a constructionist rather than in an instructionist mode", Papert 1991
- How to value research that crosses more than one discipline
- Why America’s obsession with STEM education is dangerous
- Making Theory: Useless Design/Risky Pedagogy
- HACKLABS AND HACKERSPACES – TRACING TWO GENEALOGIES, maxigas
- The Maker Movement Gets a Dose of Critique
- Questioning the 3D Printing Revolution - Who controls the machines? How are they made? And who makes them?
- Teaching Humans - Because it's time
- Tinkering Fundamentals: A Constructionist Approach to STEM Learning
- Open Ended Play and Discovery - Deconstruction/Reconstruction
- the list
- All this EU research on DIY and education http://diylab.eu/ http://www.didiy.eu/
- Fake it till you make it
- Curriculum of AAU.dk Master in Problem Based Learning
- douglas irving repetto