Jogja River Project 2012 #2 Winongo River (JRP 2012) is a collaborative project between lifepatch.org with 30 friends from several communities from Yogyakarta. This project is a continuation of the Jogja River Expedition 2011 which took place in Code river, Yogyakarta. In the second project, JRP 2012, took place along the riverbanks area of Winongo river, located on the western part of Yogyakarta.
Activities undertaken in 2012 Jogja River Project include:
– Mapping of the Winongo riverbank area
– Documentation of visual images along the Winongo riverbank area
– Water sampling to analyze the content of the bacteria E. coli
– Data collecting of vegetation and animals
– Mapping the location of Water Resources (springs, wells) use by the people
– Cleaning of non-organic waste in the Winongo riverbank area